10 blocks!

This quilt is quickly turning into my favorite quilt...EVER!  I received 6 blocks today and this has really allowed the quilt to take form.  

Pam of Quilting Square One sent 4 blocks!!!  I really can not thank her enough for doing this.  

I love that she dedicated these blocks to her Mom.

Then, tonight I had a pleasant knock at the door to find Elizabeth of Inspire Me Grey with two more blocks in hand.  She said they look a bit like candy.  Elizabeth, I love candy, so they are perfect!  Thanks you!

Ahhh....this quilt is so fun to admire!!!



  1. That IS one very fun quilt in the making!!

  2. looks fabulous!
    have you thought about what type of quilting you will do?

  3. These are fabulous!! I know I fell off the face of the blogging world lately, but I would like to make one of these for you! I'll get going asap! :)


I really appreciate you stopping by. Thanks for leaving a comment!